‘Hair’ I go again!

I was reading some blogs yesterday,when I came across this line…”I want the money…I want to achieve financial freedom…I want to feel the wind in my hair…” …something like tht…

All of us want money and are willing to work hard for it…There’s only one problem,by the time most of us achieve financial freedom, we reach tht age where we are left with no hair…There is wind but you aint got any hair…

Talking about hair,had a conversation with Suril,Hiren and Avinash…Avinash was sharing his experience about some ayurvedic oil which helped him reduce his hairfall…I found it odd tht so many guys were interested to know about this wonder drug(me included)…All of us belonged to the same club…All of us had hair problems…
I dont know about other courses,but engg. leads to rapid hairloss(I got exihibits to prove my case)…There are so many friends(most of them engineers) who are in the process of achieving complete baldness.
I think if Mumbai University decides to prepare a ad campaign for its courses in engg. it will have the tagline - “From SRK to anupam Kher in 4 yrs”

Its been 4 yrs…most of us have attractive salaries today…But all this at the cost of our health…
What have we really achieved?? 25K cant bring back my thick black locks…

I dont feel 18 any more…Tht maybe coz I am 22…But I dont even feel 22…
I have lost a lot of hair…There was a time when they said I had hair like a bear…There were some female friends who felt I copied SRK’s hairstyle…Actually its the other way round(tht will remain SRK’s dirty little secret…He will never admit it,I am sure…)I wanted a hairstyle like John Stamos(remember Full House..?)Now i know thts a little difficult…
I like my hair…I dont wanna loose them…I promised myself tht after engg. I ll take proper care of my hair…But from what I hear,life after engg. is more hectic…makes me wanna reconsider joining my co.-Siemens.

I wanna do something where I have time for myself…Wanna do something where I achieve financial freedom before I achieve baldom…

Wanna feel the wind in my hair while they last…

‘Hair’ I go again!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related Posts



Current Issues:
 

0 letters to the editor: