Salma Hayek of all factories...

Its been a long time since I posted! I received many smses from ppl who allegedly read my blog and they thanked me for taking a break from all the crap tht I have been publishing all so religiously for the last 6 1/2 months.... But you know wht...the celebrations are over! Jack is Back...er..srry I got carried there...

So? Wht do you wanna talk about? (Dont even bother answering, I cant hear you!) Let me tell you about my workplace...

As you know I work in (beep)... Some names have been changed (or beeped) to protect their identity...
My company is the leader in er...actually they are the leaders in whtever they choose to do! Transformers, Power distribution, automation, etc. etc. They are World no.1 (or thts wht they tell us) in all the fields I mentioned above...
http://www.askmen.com/specials/2007_top_99/60/fergie/by_rank.html
The factory where I work is the Salma Hayek of factories... Its so clean tht you can even sleep on the shopfloor! (Actually you can sleep anywhere if you can sleep in my room...)
The canteen is amazing! Its the Hilary duff of canteens... The food is provided by a mallu gentleman. And if we continue with the analogy it turns out tht Hillary's father is a mallu! Hillary Kotian!! hahaha....


But obviously you came here to read my rants! But you havent got any yet...Its like David Dhawan trying to direct Swades! So here are my ramblings...

There are somthings I wud lik to change here... Firstly I want the timings changed... I dont particularly like getting up early. Also I want a off on saturdays. Who made this rule about core companies workin on sats and Software cos gettin a holiday...

Oh, yeah! maybe the softys get real tired of typing on the PC... And we dont get tired of working on the shopfloor... Who do they think we are? Who am I ? Spiderman? Its my gift..its my curse... (oopsie! I wasnt supposed to reveal my identity on my blog)


Warning: Despo mechie talking crazy..

And yes! I want more girls on the shopfloor! And I dont mean the anjuman types...
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/d/d6/180px-Anjuman.JPG
It will be an insult to the pretty factory! I want girls like Courtney cox and Salma hayek working it out on the shopfloor... For Pete's sake, whatever happened to gender equality in this country! (I can see my face being blackened by Shiv sena's mahila mandal...)

And...hmm...How about increasing our salaries ? I mean, we are working for cashew nuts! I mean cashew nuts in Goa! (Cashew nuts are cheaper than peanuts in Goa)

And how about makin me the President of operations, India...er... maybe tht was too ambitious of me... k.. Vice President will do for now...

Btw, inorder tht you guys believe tht I work a lil bit...lemme tell you tht I have my own Dell
laptop (2 gb ram) and my own fone (all calls are free!). Maybe its time they gift me a car... Honda Civic is wht I want... But wht the heck? I can work with a Honda City too...

God...they are gonna kick me out after reading this....So much for blogging...





Salma Hayek of all factories...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related Posts



Current Issues: , , ,
 

6 letters to the editor:

    On August 4, 2007 at 2:55 PM     
    Anonymous said...

    You got a lappy ad fone and get paid in cashew nut and you are still cribbing. Guy wake up. remember there are people who work for shit don have a lappy and still use their old prepaid numbers (read me). Even on a weekend of sat and sun they are seen in office more than in home!!

    Really ? they do? Thanks mate... You made me feel good about myself!

    a core company giving a laptop is a good news......
    is that pic ur lappy?

    On August 7, 2007 at 9:56 AM     
    Anonymous said...

    welkum back.. i love salmaaaaa

    @pushkar
    no its not my lappy..but mine looks like it..

    @chronicwriter
    We all love salma! Salma zindabad!
    Salma zindabad!

    On August 10, 2007 at 9:58 AM     
    Anonymous said...

    Hey you are tagged by me.