Top 5-Profs I was afraid of!

As most of you know,my PL is on…PL means Preparatory leave…(kitne bar bataoon yaar?)…Since I dont “prepare” tht much in the leave, I spend most of the time thinking about the economic policies implemented by the planning commission and the allocation to education and health services by the Ministry of coal… er…well actually, I spend my time thinking what my mom’s gonna make for dinner!

So, in one of my day-dreaming spells, I was wondering- who have been the profs I was really afraid of…

1.Prof Rane:Was the most afraid of him…Now he more like a friend…a friend who keeps us entertained by his views on life,college and Suril…

2.Prof Raul:Still afraid of him…And will always be…That is one reason why I didnt attend his lectures :) …Also I guess he is the Prof. who choose to teach the worst subjects…Machine Drawing,Mechanical Vibrations,FEA etc…Btw, Raul sir is Rahul Bhat’s fav prof…Actually its the other way round…Rahul Bhat is Raul’s fav student…

3.Prof. Chauhan: He is pretty jolly,but sometimes loses his cool…I guess he is very unpredictable…

4.Prof.Bhonsale: The silent types…Commands respect…The atmosphere changes as soon as he enters the room…Have seen him get angry once…SCARY…very SCARY!!!

5.Prof Jadhav:The toughest and meanest prof in town…He should have been in the Indian Army…His sense of discipline was very much like Major Ranjit Singh Rathore(why do these majors have two surnames??)

Well, after the war tht I have had with this MIT guy (go back two posts), I was wondering whether we at SP had the best Profs. in the coll…Now I feel they were really good…I mean SP probably has the most approachable profs in town…

I remember,when I had took ill (back in sem4)…I missed almost all the practicals/tutorials and lectures toh I never really care to attend…Every Prof was so pissed off….they were all so eager to fail me… I was frustrated and almost thought of quitting engg.

My friends will tell you tht I dont give up tht easy…But this time,it was different…

This is when I approached my prof-Prof. Bade…I asked him to talk to the profs who were really angry at me… Bade sir did talk to them…I dont know how much of an effect it had on those profs but the fact tht someone was on my side helped..

I always wanted to tell him this- Thanks for being there!

Top 5-Profs I was afraid of!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related Posts



Current Issues:
 

0 letters to the editor: