Games people play!

I bought a inverter yesterday….Yeah,had to shell out Rs.14000. So now I have 24 hrs power supply…If you dont know how much I love MSEB people,please read it here

Now I dont have to worry about the games tht MSEB guys play right? Wrong! They must have cameras installed in my house I guess…coz they didnt cut the power today!!?

I buy a new inverter and there are no more power cuts??This cant be happening…Why have they singled me out?? Why is this happening to me?

It may sound stupid tht I am opposing the fact tht there was no pow cut today…but actually I am opposing the fact that they play games with our brains…

I am waiting for midnight,maybe they have something more in store for me!

Games people play!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related Posts



Current Issues: , ,
 

0 letters to the editor: