Some girls just get better!

Before you read the following post, read this post - Top 5

I was watching TV (what else do you expect me to do? Its raining outside and I am not much of a football fan.)

So, while I was watching TV, I came across this new show…er…actually its an old show - Who’s the Boss? Yeah the one with Tony Danza. Tony works as a housekeeper for Angela. Tony’s daughter Samantha(the girl with flashy smile in th b/w pic) stays with him.

Now its very rare tht I shud like a girl so much and tht too in 2-D…I had only liked Jodie sweetin(Full House)

as much as I liked Samantha…

Samantha seemed very familiar. This was inspite of the fact tht I was watching this sitcom for the first time!I had seen her before….But where? Internet to the rescue! I found Samantha’s real name was…..Alyssa Milano!

As you might have read in the Top 5 post link I had given at the start of this post, she is on the top of my list!!

Btw, this is how she looks today!!

She just keeps getting better and better!

Some girls just get better!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related Posts



Current Issues: , , , ,
 

3 letters to the editor:

    well..........did u know some guys have the same capability? they just get better with age....actually, that is said to be true for a lot of guys........somehow they grow more dignified and distinguished looking once they hit 40 (and of course, in most cases, the opposite happens with women.......nature i tell u, can be very cruel) :)

    by the way...richard gere would be one of those guys :)

    well..........did u know some guys have the same capability? they just get better with age....actually, that is said to be true for a lot of guys........somehow they grow more dignified and distinguished looking once they hit 40 (and of course, in most cases, the opposite happens with women.......nature i tell u, can be very cruel) :)

    by the way...richard gere would be one of those guys :)

    Yeah..my German boss is one...btw, he looks a bit like Richard Gere..
    (I see u hav a liking for older men...)

    I dunno, but I think it applies to women too...I hav always liked older women(and younger women :P)...I could marry Nafisa Ali!!