Well, I had a lotta free time of late. So I decided to update you guys on my favourite women on Indian Television(not that you care much rolleyesrazz)

I have a kinda countdown here, but point to be noted here is that I like all of them almost equally (I am saying this so that none of the women mentioned on the countdown feel bad). Let me also clarify that I am not "rating" the women, so all those feminist organisations, please dont blacken my face...


5. Ahana Deol:
Coming up at #5 is Ahana Deol, Hema Malini's shy younger daughter.. Ahana is camera shy, which is evident from her ads, but it adds to her charm.. Its quite a heartbreak that Ahana wont act in movies, shes more interested in working behind the camera..



Check out her video below(Kent water purifier).. For the untrained eye, its difficult to identify whos Ahana and whos Esha, well, a piece of advice- The one who looks pretty is Ahana twisted



4. Amrit Maghera:
At #4, we have the half brit-half punjabi supermodel Amrit Maghera.




She hosts "Top Ten Countdown" on Zee Cafe. So what makes her appear on my list..? Her Accent!! Love her accent. She was born and brought up in Britian, so she has this British accent.. So when she presents the show its more like - Welchum to the Tup Ten Countduwn... (Okay, I did a really bad imitation of her accent)..



But u get the point, dont u? And she sways from side to side when she presents, that again is very um..er.. whats the appropriate word here...um..haan..sexy..




3. Parizaad Kohla:
At #3, our very own Parizaad makes an entry.. The classiest of all presenters, this girl had a natural charm. She rose to fame when she compered "The Great Indian Laughter Challenge".. The show was male dominated, with the judges, the participants and even the band was all male.. In such a barren show, the only oasis was Parizaad...



Her dimples made men drool, her elegance, her looong legs, the way she talked, her broken hindi, her smile, her dimples(did i mention tht already?) made us men weak in the knees... Her innocence was charming.. Her inabilty to understand Suman's and Sidhu's double meaning jokes was actually liked by the conservative Indian...



Shes got married 2 years ago and is now expecting.. Now only if she gives birth to a daughter, 20 years down the line, I hope I can write bout her as I did for her mother (The fact tht 20 yrs down the line i will be 40 should not be considered)




2. Parineeta Sheth :
#2 on my list is Parineeta sheth...I first saw her when I was in the 11th grade. She presented some travel show on DD-1. Well, just for the record I had no cable TV for 2 yrs - the 11th and the 12th grade.. I found cable to be quite a distraction and asked my cablewala to cut the connection (which to my surprise he gladly agreed to..)



Back to the topic, well the thing is, I was in love with Parineeta Sheth... She was perfect.. Tall, curvy, classy... I dont like travel shows much, so it came as a surprise to my parents that their son was interested in some travel show on DoorDarshan!! But then nuthing escapes the seasoned eye of the parent, my mother realised that it was not Italy or Mauritius that I was interested in.. I was interested in the Presenter!!! For a 16 yr old, its difficult to accept that he likes someone, so what if she comes on TV!!



Parineeta can now be seen as a mom in some ads, she also plays a part in CID (Sony). She had a small part in Saif Ali Khan starrer HumTum
This is probably the longest affair I have had with a girl.. Its been 7 years now, and I still cant get over her...!! She would be the first on the list had it not been for the girl who takes the #1 spot...





1. Shriya Sharma
Finally the #1 spot.. The prettiest woman, (well, actually shes a girl) on Indian Television today. Shes one of the 5 kids on the new show - "Kya aap panchvi pass se tez hain?". While SRK is supposed to be the star on the show, he fades out when hes beside Shriya..



Though I believe having Shriya on this list is not fair to Parineeta and co., shes just too cute to resist.. Plus if you were to meet these 5 women/girls out on the street, I am sure Shriya would catch your attention before any of the other girls did..



Shriya is not just a doll btw, shes pretty intelligent too (judging from the way she answers the questions on the show..) And she can give SRK some serious competition when it comes to screen presence mrgreen
____________________________________________

Hmm.. so there goes my list.. Readers are welcome to post their lists in the comments section Top 5 : Prettiest women on Indian TelevisionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related Posts



Current Issues: , , , , , , , ,
 

8 letters to the editor:

    On July 14, 2008 at 11:10 AM     
    SRI said...

    Woh!! Man Gr8 work daon!! Missed these girls in my TV(since I am in malaysia) will keep track of these gals!
    Here in malaysia we get ZeeTV but always with Superfamily (ajay devgan fmly)..even that hostess is also gud looking..

    On July 16, 2008 at 8:37 PM     
    Anonymous said...

    you forgot shruti shet. the gal who host the show comedy circus on sony. she is cute

    can u list out the top 10 pop songs as I am not able to get the new list...help me out

    On July 19, 2008 at 6:19 PM     
    aroop said...

    i'm just here to have a blast, having a blast at your blog.. ;)

    1) Ahana Deol, does she qualify as a woman on indian televison by just doing ads? Sourav ganguly surely doesn't qualify as a man on the Indian television?

    2)Amrit Maghera , i like her too so no comments, yeah i'm a hypocrite..

    3) Parizaad Kola, ever heard the saying, "jab pyaas lagi ho pani bhi amrit lagta hai"? On an all guy show, even gulshan grover dressed as a girl would have looked adortable..

    4)Parineet Sheth, again the above reason, when you're watching DD, you'd obviously fall the kana among andhas..

    5) Shriya Sharma, you paedophile :P

    she's probably the best choice you made.. ;)

    and as has been the trend, i'm gonna give some offtopic advice..
    Watch "The Dark Knight"
    Its Fan-freaking-f***ing-tastic..

    Heath ledger has oscar written all over him..

    saw it yesterday, going again tomorrow..

    the best line from the movie..
    "If you're good at something, Don't do it for free"


    @sri
    Superfamily? Thts wht they r called kya?
    I didnt knw tht!!

    @Santosh
    It seems a lotta guys like her..I shud have had included her!

    @aroop
    bwahahahahahah... fok man, i say u shud write bey.. u really shud..

    5)Well, Ahana's appeared on two ads and gives tough competition to the other women in the ad, and since we r looking for quality and not quantity, we have Ahana on 5!!

    4)Phew!

    3)Oh cumon, wht man doesnt like Parizaad?
    btw, Grover wala line was pretty funny :P

    2)Arre but I cant get over her still!! I lovvvvve her

    1)hahahahaha... shes cute, aint she?

    Arre haan, i have heard a lot bout the movie..
    though i m not a fan, i ll check it out..


    On July 20, 2008 at 10:05 PM     
    Unknown said...

    hey dudeeeeeee
    i really like this blog
    topic is so different and u wrote it in nice manner
    i also like shriya (5th fame) and perizaad and many more
    i knew only ahana deol (esha's sis) and i dont know other 2 but u described it in superb way
    keep it up

    I'm deeply impressed with your the placing a backward to the source of the review on your blog.nice post man download reaper love that is one of my favorite.

    On August 13, 2010 at 12:07 PM     
    Anonymous said...

    Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.