The busiest day…

Today was the busiest day for me and my cellphone…
Slept at 3 am last night…was tring to solve some RAC(Refigeration and Air-Conditioning,duh?)problems with Prasad gaikwad(my roomie)’s help…

Got a call from a friend at 5 am…But he is such a dear friend tht getting angry at him is difficult(even if he calls during tht time of the day, actually night…)

After a brief talk,I slept…My Dad called up at 7am…Still asleep? Rise and shine!
I tried to sleep again,Shruti called me up at 8 am…Hitesh followed next at 8.30…next was Umesh Koli at 9.15….next navin’s message arrived at 9.35…’When are you guys coming to coll?’
Tht was it! These people were determined not to allow me sleep!My sleep got disturbed…Music is said to sootheyour senses so I turned on the music on my roomie’s P990…After listening to Aadat remix no.6(there must be atleast 17 of those),slept again…

Got some calls from a friend who wanted to meet me…Shruti called again…some calls from Kunal…one from Deepak…a few messages congratulating me on clearing the Schlumberger apti…Sid and Koli called in the evening
All in All a very busy day…

P.S. The avg calls tht this blogger gets is about

0.79.It would have been 0.56 had it not been for people calling on my birthday…

[All averages calculated on an yearly basis…]

The busiest day…SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related Posts



Current Issues: , ,
 

0 letters to the editor: