2 guys, a girl and "Con Panna"

Last sunday I met some of my oldies. I call them my oldies coz i have known them for more than 9 years now...And as it goes with old friends, it was great fun...

Some musings
*Powai doesnt have half the outlets tht Nirmals does!
*Powai still is a lot of fun
*Its fun with your old friends even when you have nothing to talk about and nowhere to go...
* Your friends know you too well to see through you when u are lying..
*You can talk bout anything to them
Arshat: Some guys make me wanna be a girl (@#$#! did I say tht out loud?)
Harish: whaaa?
Sandy: ewww..
(Yeah! I had said tht out loud..)
Arshat: er..well George clooney and John Stamos...
and my German boss (shit! did i hav to say his name!!)
Sandy: ewww..
*Well maybe you cant talk bout everything with them

*The problem with ppl who know you inside out is tht they judge you before hearing you out..

*Its bloody cold here! Sunday was the coldest day in the last 45 yrs in the history of mumbai! (10.2deg C is the recorded temp in Santacruz..Powai is colder..In Mulund its snowing...I have a tendency to exaggarate)..Take out the wollens ppl!

*Its fun when there r two guys and a girl! Coz when I say sumthing stupid, trust Harish to come up with something equally foolish.. Makes me look a lot better mrgreen

*If there is a single girl among two guys she ll get special attention..(Ah! genius!)

*Mochas is absurdly costly!evil
Sandy : I will have the "cookie crumble"
Arshat: tereko cost patah hai? Rs.95!! (I can be quite a chindi if i want toolol)
Harish: I hope you know, ur cookie is gonna be this big(his fingers denoting the size of a 5 rupee coin)
We being the smart ones called for the- "Con panna" for Rs.40! Nice choice we thought..

When we got our orders we found the "Con panna" is called so for a reason. You see, its a CON! The size of the cup was smaller than the cups which come with the Barbie friends set!



(My female friends hav passed me on this info..I havent even touched Barbie till date..er..well..maybe once or twice..)

Sandy got her cookie crumble, the size of cream on which resembled the hills tht overlooked Powai..
Bloody Mochas..
Just to add, we mowed down half the hills from Sandy cup...Lifes so fair..razz

*There are many firangs roaming around in Powai..With not many hotels around, I wonder where they come from..

*All my friends have topped their respective trades sometime or the other...For eg - Harish topped school..Sandy topped the univ last yr... In most parts of the world having such friends would classify me as a loser but I can safely say they are not as geeky as their portfolios sound..

*If there is a single girl among two guys she ll get special attention (Did I mention tht already?)

*No matter how much u like the guy and how much you miss each other, u cant hug at the end of the day
Arshat: akward hug or cool guy handshake?
Harish: cool guy handshake for sure!
Stangely enough ask a girl this and you get a stare tht will make sunny deol pee in his pants
razz

Its been a great 9 years with you guys...We have been through good and bad times together.. We might not hav a lot of time for each other more so as we get involved further with our respective careers and stuff... But I just want you guys to know, phone calls or no phone calls, mails or no mails, we will remain friends forever...
I hope I be there when Harish gets married and stuff (and stuff? :P).. I hope to be there when Sandy has a daughter(I m sure u gonna have a daughter...)
And hope we be there after our retirement and then we talk about all the fun we had when we were 20 over a cup of...er..."Con Panna"?? :) 2 guys, a girl and "Con Panna"SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related Posts



Current Issues: , , , , ,
 

9 letters to the editor:

    On January 31, 2008 at 10:57 PM     
    Anonymous said...

    Stangely enough ask a girl this and you get a stare tht will make sunny deol pee in his pants

    if you want to pee in you pants ask "Will hug be enough of should be end with a departing kiss?"

    Frens are always great to meet with and they will always be there for you in ur happiness and sadness.

    On February 2, 2008 at 12:18 AM     
    Anonymous said...

    well...what can i say? hmmm...errr...it was a bit...well...Touchy!!!

    Sandy, Arshat, Bala, Esther, Shweta...love u all!
    Btw I dont love any of u so much tht u wil be there wen I do the 'stuff' after my marriage...

    Oh well for readers out there, the topics discussed revolved around In-Vitro Fertilization, Chromosomes and Siamese twins! Weird??? Xactly.

    On February 2, 2008 at 12:25 AM     
    Anonymous said...

    well...what can i say? hmmm...errr...it was a bit...well...Touchy!!!

    Sandy, Arshat, Bala, Esther, Shweta...love u all!
    Btw I dont love any of u so much tht u wil be there wen I do the 'stuff' after my marriage...

    Oh well for readers out there, the topics discussed revolved around In-Vitro Fertilization, Chromosomes and Siamese twins! Weird??? Xactly.

    aah the 20s!!!!!!!

    @santosh
    Man!
    I wouldnt try tht out! :P
    Yeah..friends esp old ones r really fun to meet..

    @harish
    arre haan, i forgot to add bout those topics we were discussing..

    and hey? how come Sandy's name appear before mine on your list :P
    Jus kidding
    :)

    @shamanth
    Ahh..the 20s?? We are still there mate!:P

    Don't ask me how, but i always tend to forget my wallet at home after i enter mocha with chicas.. but i don't reveal it until after i've had my dark temptation..

    Ladies can be so sweethearted

    Everyday above the ground is a good day..
    -Scarface

    I AM asking u how? Comeon mate u gotta let me know.. :P
    Nice seeing u here mate..
    Yeah I agree - Everyday above the ground is a good day.. :)